Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, March 29

Move over Von Trapps

The Von Cranes are in town!

Last Thursday night was the school Spring Concert - it was a huge extravaganza of music! Our Winter concert was canceled due to the snowy weather we had this winter so they packed in a ton of performances in this one show....

The quality of music by all the kids was fantastic! They worked really hard and you could really see the difference even from last year.

I have some of it on video but I never seem to have luck posting videos on my blog. Both Tyler (vocal) and Chandler (Clarinet) had solos this year so it was extra special for the Von Cranes....it's nice being in a small school the kids have a few more opportunities they might not have in the big schools back home. It's all good for now :)


nIan playing the trumpet (you know brass is always in the back!)

Chandler's trio (violin, flute & clarinet spotlight solo)

The spectators

1 comment:

  1. HOw fun is that to have such a musical family! I love it. So are you kids picking up the accent yet? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!