Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, April 2

One of those Saturdays

Spring has sprung in the Crane household - 4 baseball games, Tiger Cubs, Bday party, Eagle Court of Honor and Softball practice....oh and a trip to the grocery store. It's fun having all these little kiddies but sometimes on Saturdays it might be nice to just hang out at home and chill out!

Tristy likes to pick out her own clothes lately... here's a cute sample of what she likes to wear...

4 comments:

  1. Holly, I can't believe how big Tristan is getting!!!! Oh so adorable. I will have to read you posts and see how you are all doing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so big!! Wasn't she just born? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is darling. I am assuming you guys are still in the UK? How long are you planning on staying??

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!