Gosh where has the month gone? It has been so crazy busy here - I've forgotten how much time a newborn takes - we've had a wonderful holiday with friends - hope you all have had a wonderful day! We miss our family and home friends but it has been a new experience to be here...Merry Christmas!!
Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas. Your baby is darling. How fun. I bet you guys are just enjoying her to pieces!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.:)!
ReplyDeleteIt was great talking with you on Chirstmas eve. I went on the bus this year because Mike wasn't there to lead the singing and this is the last year for the blue bus. A. Gina sold the business.
ReplyDeleteAll the great grandkids are getting older....Have fun today!
Love, A. K.
Hope you had a great Christmas. Newborns take a ton of time...just went through that. It's nice now at 4 months and having a bit of "free" time to get things done.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteNewborns and new missionaries must make us equally neglectful of our blogs. A late Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year to you all! HUGS!
ReplyDelete