Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, December 6

Happy 2 Weeks

Time goes by so fast! The baby is growing so fast it is amazing - she has been really sweet - she sleeps pretty well - but you know the first week or two it's all about the sleep, eating & pooping. We are in full swing with the grandparent visits. My mom is still here until Monday and my in-laws arrived last Tuesday.

I send the grands to London for the day on Wednesday - they got to take the double decker bus and see all the major sights from the bus. Then on Thursday I took them on a Holiday Home Tour through the women's club to see people's decorations. That was a very fun day. Yesterday we made the trek to Costco - it takes about 50 mins to get there so I don't go very often. Then we raced back to watch Cman in a mini-concert - he's been playing the clarinet now for about a month and is already in the orchestra - I'm so glad they welcome kids at any point here - it is very nice. They have about 40 kids in their orchestra for 4&5th grade. It was terrific.

Today we're getting ready for Ian's baptism. Oh, and the Pinewood derby so I should have some really great pictures coming in the next couple days - I'll post more of the baby too - she is so sweet!! Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful that all the inlwas are able to come and help out. What a fun day for them to take a tour of LONDON.



    How excited for IAN. :) TAke lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics! I bet she has grown and changed a ton in these 2 weeks! Congrats to Ian on the baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take lots of pictures of Ians Baptism!!! We are so sad to not be there with him.

    I never got an email back from you..........You would think that you are busy or something;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so great all the grandparents came. and tehy got to sight see.

    can't wait for more pics. hope you had a winner in the pinewood derby.
    and whoohoo for being in the concert already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are so busy with a new baby! I am so glad all the inlaws are there to help. What great help!

    Good luck with all of the upcoming things!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!