Countdown to Hawaii

Sunday, January 31

Chicken Head

My two girls

I haven't abandoned my blog, I just feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! So if anyone has found one just let me know.

January was a very busy month. Tyler turned 14 on the 22nd - where did time fly?? She is a wonderful daughter and I love her to bits. I'm really proud of the young lady she is and she really is such a great big sister.



In January we had Marianne Nelson come to visit and stay with us. We've known her since she was 14 years old - she was our first babysitter out in Pleasanton. Marianne is staying until March and we are having a great time!


The real Rosetta Stone
and a cool reflection of Cman in the glass!

We also had snow in January and a few snow days and sadly for me the kids had to stay home a few days!

My cousin Suzy got to come visit us too in January. It was soooo much fun to have her out. We are 2 months apart and she is like my sister. We haven't had alone time in a long time so it was so nice to go see all this history together! When I come back home we will need to start planning girls trips!!






We got these fun cupcakes at one of my women's club meetings - they were so cute and very delish!

Lucas had his Kindergarten show in January also - they were very very cute penguins!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I here you are going to be in Paris this weekend! So am I ! What are the odds? We leave Saturday and get there sometime Sunday not sure when but I need to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good-grief!! Your head is probably someplace with mine! Love the pics and the Jan / Feb stories about all your adventures. ooooo - love those yummy cupcakes. Happy 14 to Tyler... I can't believe it either.

    xoxoxo Bec

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!