Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, May 6

Spain Safari Park & Ronda

Here are a few more pictures of the safari park

This peacock was following the photographers around - it was so funny it was in true peacock fashion - hey look at me!

Chandler's new girlfriend

A real Roadrunner!
They are from Australia and have hair, not feathers and not fur and their feet are huge! But they are fast runners...meep meep

Ronda is the place with the oldest Bull Ring in Spain - there are 2 bridges that bring people in & out of town as the town is basically build on a gorge... it was beautiful.... what I thought was really funny were all of the French Tourists.. every time I turned around there was a guide describing things in French
Down below the old bridge

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing you life with us....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous family photo....Christmas card worthy for sure. Who knew a real roadrunner had that much hair? Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronda sounds amazing. I love all the old-old structures, it's just awe inspiring when I think of how they planned and constructed those structures all with human labor without any kind of modern machinery. And wWow, does that peacock know how to strut his stuff or what?!? It sounds like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    PS - Happy Mother's Day - Hope you get a little relaxation on your special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hands down, coolest family picture ever! What a background! Look at all the adventures you are experiencing since relocating outside of the US! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what awesome experiences your family gets to have!
    I never knew what a real roadrunner looked liked! hair? how strange!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!