When we first arrived - the beach in front of our hotel/condo looking into the Mediterranean Sea - out beyond - Straight of Gibralter & due south - Africa
The weather wasn't the most cooperative when we were in Spain - from Marbella on a clear day you can see into Africa - we contemplated taking the kids on a Tour to Tanger (Tangier) but the more honest people we met - or not so much 'honest' just not the people who wanted to take our money - suggested it wasn't such a great spot for taking kids. So we planned on doing things around the area instead.
wow! What a wonderful trip. :)
ReplyDeleteI am still amazed at all the cool places you get to go. So great.
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to hear more, especially about how you finally made it home. I'm bugged at Blogger lately too-I can't get it to upload more than 3 pics at a time
ReplyDeletelove that bridge picture! glad you guys made it home finally I imagine that was more than stressful!
ReplyDelete