It was fun - they had jousting and a trebuchet and you could climb to the top of the ramparts and walk in the castle. It's beautiful land and a nice place to take the kids. They had birds of prey on display - and did a little show with them - I actually got hit by a bald eagle!! I have it on video - I never seem to have luck uploading videos onto to my blog but will try once again - but I was further away from the center of the demonstration than the kids on lower ground even - had my camera up videoing and the Eagle flew by me - or so I thought until it knocked down my camera and I had bird feathers on it!
The boys got to practice archery and it really was just a lovely day - this truly is a very nice country to be living in.
Hooray success!
Holly, how fun.. My boys would of love that.. So cool.
ReplyDeleteI love this site. I look forward to your adventures!! I read and eat my chow fun!!! Miss you all.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Warwick Castle. I was there in winter though so none of this cool stuff was going on. Looks like a fun day for all the kids.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the bird hit you! That is crazy. My kids would love to go to a place like this.
ReplyDeleteI am drooling over all of these cool places your kids are getting to see. So cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I am glad you got your video uploaded finally. It takes me several tries to make the dumb thing work, usually, too!
ReplyDeletehow incredibly fun! what awesome experiences you all get to have!
ReplyDelete