Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, March 16

Memories


Ahh, so cute - this is one of Tyler's old dresses - we found them when we cleaned out the attic before we moved....I found quite a few of her old dresses for Tristan to wear. How fun is that?

My parents have been here so we've been busy but I'll post an update very soon!

4 comments:

  1. OH my Emily had the same dress. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love passing down all the cute clothes. cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big. LOVE those big brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! She is just too cute! I love that you get to "bring back" some of Tyler's old dresses. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun playing dress up with your little doll Tristan. She is just adorable.

    Please send hugs & kisses to Ken & Robin - Becca

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!