Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, March 3

Picture Catch Up

It seems like there is always so much to report about - these beautiful "roses" were made by one of the ladies in my ward - it's made up of artificial roses and Onesies and baby socks!! It's gorgeous! My friends had a baby shower brunch for Tristan and we had a really nice time. She got some adorable outfits of course - so fun to shop for girls.


Last weekend we also went into London for the day - the kids really like going into town - we just walked around and explored - partly also because many of the tube stops were closed so we kept walking until we reached the next one!


Trafalgar Square (London's Times Square)

Ian got to go to a birthday party for one of his classmates - it was called Bocketts Farm - it was wonderful! They had so many fun things to do for the kids and there were so many signs of spring - so many cute little new lambs and kids - it was so fun!

Saturday night was Blue & gold - so we have a Webelo and and a Bear now! So fun - their pack was terrific and they had so many fun activities for the kids and prizes and it all turned out really nice (I'm glad I wasn't in charge!)

Last night Mike & I worked on our taxes - in the states we've had our great tax advisor helping us and I would just pass over the paperwork - here - it is very different - we had to input everything onto a website -meet with our advisor ehre to do US Taxes & UK taxes which they are of course on different schedules - I hope it works out!

Today I got to go to Pilates again with my friend Sara - we have a great babysitter - she really is like Mary Poppins - I love that we can get experienced babysitters here during the day and not worry about anything! I think it would be a nice job to have whenyou are a grandma!

Well now off to do more sorting!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the catch up post.
    Looks like you are staying very busy. Oh did i miss something? Who is Mary Poppins ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! Those flowers are really a great gift idea! What fun to go looking around in London! and very cool to be able to have your own Mary Poppins whenever you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have a great babysitter during the day. They are always the hardest to find. Those flowers are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have been having fun! Those flowers are beautiful!!! It makes me want to go out, and buy myself a bouquet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Can you send Mary Poppins over here when she's done?

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!