Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, May 13

Cheese & Whine

Just having a calgon moment.... things have been a bit crazy around here - ugh, little Tristy Lu here seems to think she can type as well so sorry if there are typos...

I feel like lately I'm just on survival mode until Summer - but this is no ordinary summer - it will be the summer I get to sleep near my own house! How weird is that? I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends I have - offering me places to stay when we go back to the states.


Oops, have to continue this later...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you get to go home for a while. It would be hard to get though the rest of this knowing you are leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go home too! I look forward to meeting little Miss TLC and seeing the rest of the Crane clan

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!