
We finally had a birthday party for Lucas - his birthday was April 4th. We had his two friends Jack & Ryan over with their families - both of them have twin sisters so it was perfect because the girls had buddies too. We had a fun dinner and visited with their parents.

Jack gave Lucas a new backpack - he loves it! So much better than his Pink Dora the Explorer backpack!!

Here are the party-goers!

Here's my big girl

The kids have swimming at school - that's Ian. It's a great pool - OH! And the coolest news about our school pool.... it was announced that it is going to be used as a training facility for the 2012 Olympics! The kids keep talking about Michael Phelps swimming at their pool!
http://www.acs-alumni.co.uk/page.cfm?p=317
You'll have to check out the link - it is a picture of our campus - we have a track, soccer pitches, baseball field, pool, golf course, tennis courts...it's really neat.

Cman and Tristy-Lu



Tristan is getting so big - 6 months old already - way too fast!
Mike's parents and their friends are here from SLC - they used our house as a stopping ground and they've been on a Mediterranean cruise for the last 2 weeks. They arrive back tomorrow to spend a few days with us here before going to Paris then home.
The couple weeks have been fabulous here - with the weather so wonderful it would be a great place to stay since it hasn't been TOO hot - but just gorgeous. I'm told they only get about 3 days a year like this - so far we've had almost 2 weeks of it! It's wonderful.
that is one awesome school! how fun to know that micheal phelps will be training there!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures.
Cute kissy photo!
ReplyDeleteUgh oh, we are in for a doozy of a summer if these past weeks have been it! Last summer was psycho British weather (at least for the three + weeks we were here in July and August). I love Tristan's "What are you lookin' at?" picture with Chandler.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you all are keeping busy! :) How fun to swim in the same pool as micheal phelps
ReplyDeleteThat is exciting about your pool! Little Tristian is getting to be so big. You could just squeeze those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great looking pool. I am just sad I don't have one here that I can swim in. That is one of the main things I miss most about here in UT. In CA I had my own pool!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like an awesome school! Fun to see the in laws! Your baby is getting so big - she is just beautiful! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteIt's been awhile since I checked in to see your blog... but I enjoyed seeing your pics on Facebook. You looked beautiful!!! I hope everything is going well...I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. I'm curious to know how the experience has been for your family, especially since your daughter is older. I'm going to P-town for a quick business trip with my hubby...I wish you were going to be there...it would be fun to catch up!
ReplyDelete