I'm still here - we had a busy month in June - my computer was having a little sick spell so I've been waiting to get back to CA to have it looked at - it took all of 5 seconds for the Apple guys to tell me what was wrong and fix it (I could have gone in the UK but it requires US parts so they nicely recommended waiting till I got here).
Now I have one more step - getting more memory on it - so bare with me - and I'll be able to post some fun pictures from our busy month!
But we are back in the States and enjoying our time staying across the street from our house :)
I'll be back!!
Glad to hear you're back up and running! I've missed your posts and look forward to your pics and updates. Welcome home too :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what was going on with you guys. Glad to hear you're back in the US and hopefully we'll see you soon.
ReplyDeleteI miss reading your BLOG updates! I will be waiting to see all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a great time here! glad you got your computer fixed! look forward to the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh good! I though I was the only one who was slackin' on the blogging. I bet you're having a great time with all the old friends!
ReplyDelete