A thing we strive for but yet is just beyond our grasp
you guys have a lot of history together! I bet it was fun to catch up, and be there for her move too! you have a lot of kids between the 2 of you!
I can't believe they're gone. I'm still hoping that they realize where they've gone and come back to CA.
Good times! Thanks for posting tht most hideous picture of me too, I'll remember that one.
I had to - it was the only way to get you to comment!
Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!
you guys have a lot of history together! I bet it was fun to catch up, and be there for her move too! you have a lot of kids between the 2 of you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they're gone. I'm still hoping that they realize where they've gone and come back to CA.
ReplyDeleteGood times! Thanks for posting tht most hideous picture of me too, I'll remember that one.
ReplyDeleteI had to - it was the only way to get you to comment!
ReplyDelete