School has been busy for the kids - it is amazing how much paper the kids bring home - with all 4 of them having homework and projects, math, papers, PE, art, music - it's too much to keep up on!! But it is all good. Tonight is back to school night for middle school - some how I have to visit 14 teachers since both Cman & Tyler are in middle school....you are supposed to go to each class like the kids go to them, but Mike is in Amsterdam so I have to do both by myself...isn't there a clone or way to split myself? Where is one of Harry Potter's magic potions???
Mike's parents were here with their friends the Gledhills - Marylou & Pat have been friends since they were 5 years old - how neat is that to have your best friend around for 60 years? So fun. They arrived, then went to Ireland for a few days - came back - the last couple days I took them to Windsor Palace and Buckingham Palace for the State room tour, queen's museum & Royal Mews... full days.
Cman got a camera for his bday - so I think he & Lucas were playing with cameras - so Lucas took pictures with my camera - thought you'd enjoy his 5 year old eye....
Windsor Castle - the Queen's weekend diggs
This round turret was built 800 years ago but added in thickness over the years to fortify the castle
Queen Elizabeth's Coronation Carriage - In the 1700's it was built for 8,000 GBP...
In front of Buckingham - yes Tristy Lu went on all the tours as well!
Lucas' cool lunch box
The handy radiator
Photographer Cman
My Italian Purse
Cute kids
You can't quite see them - but her cute little sockies match too....
Love Tristy Lu's little outfit in that last picture! ADORABLE! I miss little girl clothes... super cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time going on all those tours and seeing those amazing places...
Thanks for the update! I really enjoy reading about your life. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Tristan in getting! She is so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the world through a 5 year old cameraman's lens! I get to see it often through a 3 year old's lens too and it's pretty funny.
ReplyDelete