Lucas, Ted & his classmates
Lucas has been watching his brothers on the sidelines for years so he was so ready to play soccer himself. He loves it. He askes me almost daily if it is Saturday yet. When I tell him, no it's Monday you still have 5 days left - he'll remember and do the countdown.
Lucas & Ted
Chandler playing goalie during practice - although he knew I was taking photos so he started messing around.
I signed up to be the soccer coordinator for Lucas' age group this year. Mostly because it saved me the fee for 3 football (soccer) players and 2 football (flag) players! It's not so bad, the people are very nice and the kids love playing each week. It's a little easier since we practice for 45 mins, then play a game for 45 mins only on Saturdays. It's a little harder because I have to be there from 8:30 to set up every Sat AM and Football isn't over until 3pm! A very long day. So far it's been great - mostly because it has been so pleasant out there, but today was the first day in a while it was wet and cool. Winter is coming!
We are starting a 5 day weekend tomorrow - it is already parent-teacher conferences if you can believe it. We're going to try to do something fun tomorrow like Legoland or Chessington World of Adventures since all of my appointments are Friday.
Lucas' teacher is really cute - she sends out newsletters every week (most teachers send a weekly one here, plus EVERYONE is on email here so it makes life a little easier - at least to contact people!) I love it. But she sent this great quote I thought I'd share:
"Speak softly and sweetly. If your words are soft and sweet, they won't be as hard to swallow if you have to eat them."
the picture of Lucas and Ted is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, you'll be busy- ultimate soccer mom huh!! Cute quote, I've had to eat some less sweet words before, not fun!;)
ReplyDeleteAwww, now that is a cute idea! Ted is a cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like that quote. How do you do soccer mom with tristan? You go girl!
ReplyDeleteI like the quote! Everyone out here in the East is on E-mail as well. Almost all church business is done on e-mail. It drives me crazy when my out west family can't figure it all out! It's just so much easier and faster!
ReplyDelete