Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, December 1

Snow Days in Surrey

One thing my kids love about living here - is SNOW DAYS! We had a horrible snow storm yesterday - they cancelled school at noon - the buses were a mess, cars are sliding all over the place - the kids love it and came right home and got out snow clothes!

Tristan really liked it too - she caught snowflakes in her hands! Today they went to school but it got super cold and ice everywhere! Their bus didn't even make it up the street to bring them home.

We are expecting 3 inches of snow overnight - or so the kids hope - they are sleeping with their pj's inside out! One of them is still roaming around I keep telling them to go to bed! They may still have school!



t

I think Tristy looks just like my mom in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!