Countdown to Hawaii

Sunday, December 19

Margie's 40th

We had a very fun Surprise 40th Birthday Party for Margie at our house - it was really great fun and she was super surprised!! Pictures are worth 1000% words....


Me & Jen


Margie & The Selkirks

The Boys
Me, Jen, Margie, Kathy


The Girls (channeling Charlie's Angels)

Dancing Queen & Her Main Man

ABBA

Farrah (Sharee) & Me

Welcome Back Kotter (Andy) or Greg Brady & Mike

One Groovy Couple

4 comments:

  1. those are awesome pictures and costumes... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great outfits!! Looks like you all had a super fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lauralee, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party! You guys are always putting of some fantastic parties!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!