But it was a great day - I love being able to stay at home, I cooked all day - all the kids had friends over - I think I counted 14 kids total in my house. We had homemade cinnamon rolls, and made the kids pasta for lunch and a couple stayed on for dinner. The girls even came back for a sleep over!
We also were given notification early at 5:30 tonight that school is cancelled for tomorrow as well - nice to know early - as I don't actually sleep much when I know I have to keep my phone beside my bed and wait to see if I need to kick the kids out the door for school.
I'm actually happy - I feel like I needed a break - even though the kiddies are all home, the regular hustle and bustle of piano, dance, practice, pick ups, drop offs, cub scouts, boy scouts, seminary, chores, babysitters, grocery shopping, meetings, meetings, meetings was wearing me out.
I'm thankful my internet is just fine - perhaps I'll get some Christmas shopping done!!
r
I wish we could get a snow day! It would be so nice to have a break also.
ReplyDeleteI love your house....
ReplyDeleteI used to dread summers, snow days, etc, but I love them now! They really give you a break! And goodness knows December is a time we could all use one! We have snow here, too, but this country is a little more used to snow- ha ha! The kids kept hoping, but I knew it would never be canceled. They were very efficient with keeping the roads perfectly clean the whole time!
ReplyDelete