Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, June 27

Aloha!!!!

Well it's been kinda crazy around here since school let out - hence why I've not been blogging - but I'm still here - well actually - not "here" but in lovely Maui, Hawaii with my man....

We are so fortunate - my mom came to town to watch my 4 kiddies - Mike & I love to travel so here we are enjoying the fun in the sun.....well actually when I look at my camera I only have pictures of Mike so far.... we'll change that soon.

Today we're meeting my grandpa for lunch - he is here also but he leaves tomorrow so we are going out!



8 comments:

  1. oh you go girl! i didnt think you were gonna blog while you were away! but then again i guess you actually have some time since you're not carting around all the kids! miss you lots but glad you and mike are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! Looks like a good time so far. Have some fun for me while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wish I was there right now and enjoying the wonderful weather and the beach and NO kids. How awesome is that????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha! You lucky girl! Woohoo, what a fun time with your honey and Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! How nice to be over there just you and your man.

    I'm not sure what life would be like to take a vacation with just my husband. :D Enjoy the time together. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i miss my alone time with jon in maui when we went! eat some ice cream for me there--the best EVER! had one everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a trip with just your husband. Your mom is wonderful! We'll be in Hawaii in 4 weeks with all my kids, my parents, and my siblings and their kids. It'll be fun, but not as relaxing as if it were just me and Lloyd. I'm worried about Cameron and Conner on the plane ride. Make sure to get some pictures of the two of you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun trip! lucky!
    yeah of course i read your comment! love it! and WHOOHOO for time with your man!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!