Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, June 5

Not that I'm Ignoring Blogging...

Only 7 more days of school!!!! Hooray, and awwwww at the same time - I am done, as I'm sure my kids are - with homework and practices after school. Las week is a blur now, this week is on superspeed...

This weekend I went camping with my Girl Scout Troop - it is our last year so it is very bittersweet. I love being with all of those girls - they are just so much fun. We had 16 camping with us and we were between Santa Cruz & Monterey so the beach was a bunch of fun.





Then I proceeded to come back to Baseball game Monday night, Pack meeting last night, and crazy schedule for the next three nights - it's Dress Rehearsal week for Tyler's marathon dance recitals - she performs Friday night, then 4 shows on Saturday - crazy! Yesterday I even went to the Zoo for a 2nd grade field trip - tomorrow is the 3rd grade musical... the madness will end SOON!!!!

8 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! a crazy end to a crazy year! camping looks super fun! and WOW on all the recitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im exhausted!! how do you keep up with all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I can't wait for summer. At least no more class parties, school projects or homework! awhh! Cute camping pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. busy busy.. wow.. you need a long nap and vacation! camping looks like tons of fun! I love camping at the beach..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm exhausted just reading what all you are doing and have yet to do. You are a trooper. How fun to camp with the girls. Nice area too! :D

    Take care and try to throw some time in your busy schedule to sleep. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy life woman! Seriously. I love when life slows down a bit. Too bad it usually comes with boredom and fighting from the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, you are ONE crazy busy lady. We will forgive you and in the mean time miss your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! I was feeling that a couple of weeks ago. Just keep breathing and try to enjoy it!

    I'm realizing that I may become a crappy blogger for the summer. Too much entertaining and maintenance involved with all the kids under foot.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!