Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, July 1

Days in Paradise



Here with Grandpa John and a friend


At sunset looking out our balcony - the sun was gorgeous, but can't see it with the flash :(


Dinner at "Soup Nuts" a hole in the wall place but it had the BEST BLT I've had in ages! You can't tell in this picture but my tan is coming along quite well!!! But all great and good things must come to an end - we leave tomorrow - which is a good thing, I've been waking up at 5 or 6 AM and can't sleep any more, plus we miss the kiddies :) A sign that it's time to go home!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh...paradise! So glad you were able to go. Your tan looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So nice to get away for awhile! Luckeeeeey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! I can't believe you have stayed away this long! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times and soooooo relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one lucky lady! I think I could use some time in Paradise myself! Good for you guys... I'm glad you got to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like me (about waking up early). How nice to have a mini getaway. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!