I've been a little lax in my posting abilities - it seems after snow week everything got pushed to the last two weeks so lots of school info meetings - or "coffees" they like to call them, and rescheduled appointments and everything - it's been a little crazy
I tend to like to stay home a couple of days a week but lately I've had to dash out every day for one thing or another. We are now even starting to plan our next round of trips!!! Crazy. The kids have two days off in two weeks, and then about a month after that it is spring break for 2 weeks. I''m convinced they never go to school.....
Admittedly I've also been Facebooking - it's fast, quick and dirty - but I do love my blog friends so I need to catch up!!
I'll post pictures this week - we went into London last week - this weekend is Blue & Gold and baseball tryouts so we'll see what quality of pictures I can take!
The newest noteworthy thing is - last night we tried to go to the movies with our friends - got tickets, the men came home early, Tyler was babysitting - we took the baby and they kicked us out - rating "15" here you aren't allowed to take anyone who is 15, including infants who don't understand a lick of what is going on...so no Slumdog for us!!! They have different rating systems here so we don't really know how they equate to the states. Seems like more levels. So sad - someone had to have reported a baby going in and complained because no one had stopped us when they checked our tickets! So sad - a date night almost wasted....but we came home told the kids we were still on a date and watch Battlestar Gallactica on TV - probably last seasons but hey, you take what you can get out here!!!
Oh and I even was off by a week - my parents arrive on Wednesday for two weeks - yikes I'd better start hiding our messy things :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes i have to agree that FB is a lot easier.
ReplyDeleteWow your parents are coming to visits. How fun! :)
I am so not into face book. I just am not interested. I know everyone else is, I don't know what my problem is.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they kicked you out. What a waste. Did they give you your money back?
Yeah, I can't believe that they didn't mention it when you went into the theatre. Can't wait to see pics of your next vacations and Parent's visit!
ReplyDelete