A thing we strive for but yet is just beyond our grasp
Countdown to Hawaii
Thursday, April 16
Easter Break - Pt. 1 Brighton
We had a nice 2 week Easter Vacation (well it's not over yet!) Before Easter we went to Brighton for 2 nights - which is similar to Santa Cruz, or New Port Beach Pier, or Coney Island - it was so fun and a little bit for all of us. We stayed in a nice hotel - the DeVere - right on the water. Of course in 2 rooms but they were quite roomy for England!
It isn't very far from us either - about a 40 min drive......
This is one of the old Royal Palaces - it is actually much smaller than I thought it would be - but still worth to see...
Funny - actually he has 3 brothers and they do all look very similar - but the one that lives there just had a baby so I know he wouldn't be there - one lives in NYC and one in ID....so you never know!!
What a great trip! I love the pics - it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's great to see places in REAL life that you've read about in school - an seen on the Travel Channel.
what a great trip. Your children are so lucky to be able to visit so many wonderful places.
ReplyDeletethe beach trip looks like fun! that palace looks kinda russian.. did you get to tour it? what fun times you are having with your kids!
ReplyDeleteI saw a guy who looked JUST like your husband. I almost asked him if he was but figured he wouldn't be in SL at the air port. It was so weird.
ReplyDeleteFunny - actually he has 3 brothers and they do all look very similar - but the one that lives there just had a baby so I know he wouldn't be there - one lives in NYC and one in ID....so you never know!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it was an amazing trip! I think it is wonderful that your kids are seeing all of these wonderful places!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! It still looks cold but you are having fun! Can't wait to see to see all of you!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of you and Mike as the lifeguard and drowning person is cracking me up. It looks a little chilly for beach time though.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great trip! I love the pics - it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's great to see places in REAL life that you've read about in school - an seen on the Travel Channel.
ReplyDelete