Lucas is such a sweet little boy in our house - he's very gentle and happy - his favorite color is Red, he loves all things Pokemon, cars, trains, he likes to play games and has some really great friends. He is a really good big brother to Tristan - which must have been weird as he was the caboose for so long! He also has the very best "birth-day" ever - 04/04/04!!
We love him so much and he makes us all very happy in our family! He woke up this morning saying, "It's my Dirthbay today!"
He was always a beautiful baby - I always say if I had the time and I took him to SF when he was an infant he would have been the perfect Gerber Baby Model!
Happy Birthday Lucas!! We love you so much - I hope you had a very special and wonderful day. Love Auntie Becca
ReplyDeleteLuke can probably rival him for best birthday status-08/08/08! Happy Birthday Lucas!
ReplyDeleteI love the name Lucas!! Such a handsome little dude. Happy birthday sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteAll of you kids look so much alike! I hope he had a great bday.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your big boy! I love to see the progression from baby to boy!
ReplyDeleteLucas is still "Gerber Baby, Gerber Boy" adorable. I love his cute full lips and does he have dimples? He must seem so grown up now that you have Tristan.
ReplyDeletehope you all had a Happy Birthday!!!