Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, April 8

Home Bound



Hip Hip Hooray!!! We finally booked our flights to go visit home.... we plan to go back to Sunny California June 25 and stay until (or at least some of us) July 30!! I'm sure it will go by so fast! The flights are actually pretty decent at the moment - much cheaper then last winter for sure. (That's a hint to come come visit us!)

The kids are on Easter Holiday for 2 weeks - we couldn't go anywhere too far as Mike had to work still for most of it but we are getting a short get-away to Brighton - which is South on the Beach (not sure how much sun accompanies it but...). Everyone we know that has been there absolutely loves it so we've very excited.

My grand uncle is coming this weekend and then our friends from CA come after that so we are going to have a busy break - I'll post lots of pictures!

6 comments:

  1. how exciting that you are able to come back to the USA this summer. Woo your children get off 2 weeks. That is a long spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can hardly wait to come back to the states! Hope you guys have a fun Easter break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you guys! That will be so great to go home for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) It's exciting to go home! Hope to see you while you're back in the states. We hope to be in CA the first week of July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been a great commenter lately.. sorry! So excited for you to come home.. I bet that will be so fun for you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!