Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, November 20

Day 29: California Girls

Laura, Mary Alex, Michele & Katie Rose all came from California to celebrate Thanksgiving with us....these are my mother-daughter go-to girl friends we always do fun outings together. When they arrived we went straight on to Paris - it was so fun to be all together!

Crepes with bananas & nutella - delish!

The silly moms on a rue a Paris

Getting on the train....


We also met up with Ms. Laura in Paris for dinner...
she was gorgeously glammed up (as usual) for a party after

High Tea at the Ritz

I went to London 3 times that week! A record to be sure but I wanted them to see everything they possibly could - it was a very fast trip but we had a blast. It is so much fun to have such good girlfriends ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how fun to get together with friends. I can't wait to go to Paris. We get to come in March!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!