Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, November 21

Day 30: Happy Birthday Tristan

Tristan turned One on November 21 - I cannot believe she is one already, but in the same breath - I cannot believe she's only been in our lives for one year.... I love having her in my life sharing this English Experience with me. She is so fun and cute - and adds so much to all of our lives. She is walking already and mimics words or hand gestures, she knows where her eyes, ears, nose and mouth are - she sings to me all day and likes to dance around. She is a bit of a mommy's girl - but you can't blame her - I'm her main playmate all day long. She has 2 little teeth with a third one almost out. She has already been to Switzerland, France, America (CA, Nevada, Utah), Italy - next Scotland, Spain and perhaps if we're lucky Dubai! What a jet-setter! I love this little pumpkin!

Pau Pau handmade this beautiful dress for Tristan's bday


I love this snarky smile!

Superstar

Deja Vu - Tyler has a photo just like this one


Me & my shadow

(On my birthday)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Tristan, a little late. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday tristan! hard to believe it has been a year already! what a world traveler!great picture of you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's from me, lauralee, I dont'know why it says anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest.baby.ever! Happy Birthday to her! My mom's birthday is Nov 21st too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!