Mike let me come to the US specifically because of Greyson's blessing. It was on Sunday and it was a great day - it was fun being there to celebrate his special day. It's fun to have such close friends for so long and so strange not being around on a day-to-day basis in their lives. We always celebrated all the special occasions together and holidays so it was so fun to be there for this event as well. I love those Smith boys like they are my very own.
Mike has had his hands full at home while I've been away - but it sounds like the kids have been doing a great job helping out. He was in Belgium for the day and so we were both out of the country - it's a bit eery thinking of your kids being left behind to semi-fend for themselves! We had Tristan's babysitter help out but they all helped her out and were great so I'm glad they are all doing so well but I miss them! Good thing I have at least Tristan to keep me company!
UUUUUUGGGG! That is even more hideous then the other picture. I need to lern to keep my mouth shut next time.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the baby tux! Great pictures that make me even want to go to UT, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYes, the tux is a little on the 70"s John Travolta era, but all of my boys have worn it. It is time to retire the tux. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so great you were able to be at the baby blessing. I hope you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHey Cranes,
ReplyDeleteI totally miss you guys! You guys are for sure the best family to babysit for! Hope the UK's fabulous, and you're all having a blast. I'm totally jealous of you all. Come visit again soon; either that or I'll fly over and visit!
Love you guys!
Megan Soldati
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow did i miss this post?
ReplyDeletehow fun you were able to be at Linda's baby blessing!