Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, March 16

Fabulous Friday

I'm so tired! I brought the kids to school. Met with a contrator at my house, then raced over to Costco just to rush back home. I went out with my neighbors today to lunch at PF Changs and then got pedis & manicures! My one friend is having a baby in the next couple weeks - it was a huge surprise - she had brain cancer after having her second girl 11 years ago and was told she would never get pregnant again but here she is - she's pregnant with a boy. She took me out when I was pregnant with Lucas (almost 3) so I thought I would reciprocate. That was the last time I had my nails done! I got them painted One Million Dollar Red! Oh la la!

I talked to one of my best friend's via IM today, I love that thing, she lives in Italy - and I get to go visit her in April sans kids - my mother-in-law is coming with me - for 13 days - actually - I'm going for 13 days, my MIL is coming a couple days later. I can't wait. Mike sends me every other year - just by myself usually - one of these days I really have to learn Italian.

We're going to see Jersey Boys tomorrow night in SF with some friends - it's supposed to be pretty good - Linda is so nice - she's gonna watch my brood - I haven't been able to find any babysitters lately for anything! Even this evening - we have tickets to the Warriors (not my favorite thing to do, but the seats are fabulous!) from my pregnant friend's husband.

1 comment:

  1. how fabulous that mike sends you to italy by yourself for 13 days! i'd like to go somewhere by myself for 13 days-it really doesnt have to be italy even!! haha

    i saw the pics on lindas blog of your kids-SO BIG!!

    i hate when babysitters all seem busy for some reason..ive had a good run though-just sat nite the girl told her parents she couldnt believe how well my kids were for her! wow...do we have her fooled?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!