Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, March 9

Friday Fun Day


Well the kiddies have a 1/2 day of school today - and I had to start it with a RS meeting - I'm the HFPE counsellor, so if you have any great ideas for "HFPE Groups" I'd love to hear them!

Christina wrote to welcome me to the blogging world and told me now I'll be cool with her & Linda - I doubt it! Still just a geeky chick!

I got to go out and get a quick walk around the neighborhood before the meeting though - haven't done it in a LONG time. This weekend is a dance mom weekend - we get to take the girls to a dance convention and the moms all hang out - we're going to try to see a matinee or go to the mall - out to lunch....it's such hard work.....so Mike gets to stay home with the boys (ages 8,6 & almost 3)

Here's a picture of my little dancer - it's her "headshot" from last year but you get the idea. She's 11 years old already!!! Time goes by way too fast.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging! your little girl is so cute! have a fun weekend with your girl friends..
    I am HFPE leader too! ( I better be getting released soon cause I am also activity day leader and teach the 11 and 12 yr olds) welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow she's 11????? when did that happen?!?!?!? she's beautiful-but how can she NOT be- check you out! i LOVE that picture of you and mike-just how i picture you still to this day-you guys are so fun.
    as far as ideas..we have a bimonthly cooking class (we already did healthy eating and the next it mexican food) we also had a organizing class..i think im next to do a computer class type thing..
    no seriously=you ARE cool now!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!