Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, March 15

Late Day Wednesday

I love Wednesdays - the kids go to school an hour later and it is so much more relaxing to get ready in the mornings.... however Ian (5) always seems to be late no matter what time he gets up. He's my little reader and player in the mornings, everything but getting ready for school. He even will read our Book of Mormon for Families before eating breakfast! We read every morning, I used to read to the all the kids while they got ready and ate breakfast, but they all wanted a turn to read. I'm not sure how much gets lost in translation, but we read!!

I was supposed to have painters come to my house today at 8am. I had to call at 9 and they said they had to go to the office because they didn't have a map!!! I guess they've never heard of Mapquest, or a cell phone - since they had my phone number.... so I told them to come back at 11:15 because I had to work in the classroom. The kicker is that they didn't finish!! So now they have to come back again tomorrow - I'm so tired of having them in my house - this project is going on 3 weeks!

Got it all taken care of though so it will work out fine. Today is a lighter day thankfully, just Ian's Tball and Tyler's dance. It's harder when I have Girl Scouts - we do that twice a month on Wednesdays after school and it wears me out - I have 21 girls in my troop and we're doing big even next week. The day after a big HFPE event I'm doing with Linda's ward. There's something about overscheduling that keeps me sane, or rather is it insane!!!??? LOL

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! big drama on my blog thing..email me and i'll update you..

    so FUN to catch up!! i hate having workers that are CLUELESS! seriously-no cell phone or mapquest?? whats with that?? why on earth the 3 weeks though?? what are you painting???

    WHAT kind of gym are you AT???? thats insane!!!! what is their website??? are celebrities going there or something???

    well im off to catch up on my tivo too-SO fun your blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!