Well I have a bit of catch up to do - I'm sort of going backward though - this weekend was our annual trip to the city for Tyler's dance convention/competition. It's a bummer because it is always Thanksgiving Weekend - so we can't ever travel very far or if we do we have to be back right away. We shared a couple rooms with friends and had a good time. The girls dance all day and night and the moms shop and eat - I don't see anything wrong with that do you? This year the shopping was better than last year, not sure if it was the crowds or the company - but whatever it was I'll take it!!
Mike & the boys were terrific - they took down all the Christmas decorations from the attic, put up our 2 trees, and lights, put the lights on the house (although I was a bit nervous when Mike said Chandler was on the roof) and decorated outside - yeah me! Sounds like they had a fun weekend too.
We got back on Sunday and I went off to Hand Bell practice - we perform every year in our stake so it is really fun, but we practice every Sunday evening beginning in late Sept - it is always so worth it in the end....
Sadly the only pictures I have of Thanksgiving are of Linda & Chris doing Sing Star 80's. They are the Von Trapps of the PSP. It was a blast - but we forgot to line up all 14 kids for a cute Turkey day picture. We had a mix of family and friends - 22 in total so it was really nice. Surprisingly I didn't even take pictures of our food spread - it was delish....I also have a terrific video clip of Linda's dancing abilities, but I'm working out copyright issues with her staff to see if licensing is an issue......if she becomes incredibly famous because of my U-tube entry I want to make sure I can receive royalties into perpetuity.....
Here is a pix of our Annual B-day dinner. Mike & Linda's bdays are 2 days apart - we went to a fondue place - we tried out a new place - it was more of an oil fondue - beware - we like the broth kind instead....I almost got my eye burned by oil splatter - don't think we'll be doing this place again very soon. We had tag-a-long Lawson with us - but he was a cute 5th wheel - I'd take one kid over 10 to dinner any day!!
Yippee the kids are back to school!!!
Your girls looked so cute! I didn't take too many photos for Thanksgiving either. I sorta got sick of the family saying...are you going to put me on the blog?? Ha ha. right?
ReplyDeleteI bet the singing video was great--I say post it :)
Sounds like you had a busy weekend. You daughter and her dance group is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHow did they do??
That is so great that you and linda are such wonderful friends. What a fun night you had. Yummy Fondue.
What a fun weekend. I forgot to take a lot of pictures. I remembered towards the end.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping all works out so that you can air the dancing video of Linda!
T-O-T-A-L-L-Y cracking up at the picture of Chris and Linda - they are the two biggest fans of the 80's!
ReplyDeleteI used to do the hand bells way back in the 80's while in High School in P1! I love listening to them every year!
Sounds like a fun weekend. How fun to be so close with Linda. I didn't take many pics myself of Thanksgiving. There is so much going on and so many kids that I didn't take the 1/2 a second I had in between making different entrees. :D
ReplyDeleteTaylor's dance group looks like a lot of fun. Air the video!!! C'mon :D
what the heck?? linda bangs out singstar ON THE COUCH!??!!
ReplyDeleteokay..im all about the utube video-please show! mike has money..he can handle any lawsuits! hahah
if our family comes up to your area..we are ALL SO HOOKING UP! (possibly over the new years we are heading to danville) GOOD TIMES!!
I'm cracking up-the picture of Linda singing. Chris too. Seems like it's always a party a minute at your house.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to go out with friends and share birthdays! Tyler is lovely, I bet you had a great time at her dance thing! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete