It was a very fun and busy day - I'm glad I got some good pictures in the other day because between all the class parties and trick or treating with different friends I didn't really have a chance to get the kids all together properly.
Well tomorrow is the big day - don't forget me - my MIL & FIL are here to do the kids - I'm off on my trip to meet my man tomorrow - he's been in India all week - wish me luck on my 14 hour flight and don't forget me - I'll be back!!
Wow Holly! Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. Thanks for your supportive comments. I think I'm going to get a temporary junk email account and gather all my friends email addresses, then go private with my blog to avoid the psycho and her drama. Keep checking my new blog so I can invite you. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehave fun!!! traveling alone?? sounds kind of joyous to me!!
ReplyDeleteHAve fun with your MAN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous! I hope you have a great time and I can't wiat to hear all about your trip!!
ReplyDeleteUpdate: I did not start a private blog without you. My blog has been stolen! I did start a new blog until I can get this straightened out it's hotmamashouse at blogspot dot com. Come by and see me. And yeah, you'll see this exact message on all my blogfriends comments. BTW, don't email me, my email has been compromised too so I'll be getting a new one in the next day or two. Sorry about the hassle.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! We will miss you!
ReplyDeleteoh have a great time! enjoy.. can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!!
ReplyDeleteIndia? Have a grand ole time!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your trip. I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous time. Talk to you when you get back.
ReplyDeletewow have a fun trip! very exciting!
ReplyDelete