Countdown to Hawaii
Thursday, November 8
Still in Sydney
Yikes - our flight was cancelled - it was too good to be true - we were able to get my seat upgraded with Mike's into Business class - sat for 3 hours on the plane and then they decided - mechanical issues - cancelled - they put us up in a hotel - no Sydney Opera house 4 Season's hotel - a ho-hum airport hotel - the kind you keep your socks on - so here we are - trying to stay up late so we'll sleep on the plane - oh well, better safe than sorry......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you have had a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Bummer on the cheap/scary hotel. I hope you have a great flight back. Yeah for being able to sit with your hubby. :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteawe man that's the worst! Smart of you to try and stay awake so that you will sleep on the plane.
ReplyDeleteBonus that they upgraded your seat :) Have a great time!
What a disappointment to be all ready to go (in business class, no less) and then find out it's cancelled. I hope you had a great trip-can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteHope you got a great seat on the way home!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about being stranded! I loved reading your birthday posts about your mother and Linda! She's such a stud! Your lucky to have each other, and so close by! Look forward to seeing pictures and hearing ALL about your trip!
ReplyDeletewow! hope you have a fun safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteBummers! I hope by now you guys are having the time of your life!
ReplyDeleteHey Hey, what a bummer, but I'm gla we got to hear from you and wish Mike a happy birthday. Too bad he had to spend the first time on the plane, but at least he got to spend it with you! Send up the pictures, we are dying to see!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeems like you have been gone forever. Can't wait to see your vacation pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip home!!
ReplyDelete