Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, March 12

Day by Day

Just doing our thing - our weekends go very fast and don't slow down until Wednesday, then pick up again the next Friday.....that seems to be our pattern lately.

Friday my good friend Grace came over for lunch - I've blogged about her before - I always have fun when I'm with her -

Saturday I had my stamp camp - it's always so much work, but I always have a good time when I'm there. I was considering stopping, but I can't do the next one anyway so maybe that is just the break I need. We had our Chili Cook-off for the YM/YW fundraiser for camp - we spend $45 for a loaf of bread from the ward bread maker - it was very yummy I told the kids to eat EVERY CRUMB!

Sundays are Sundays - need I say more?

Monday - It's kind of a blur now, I can't even remember

Tuesday - I had Bunco at my house - it's always nice to have friends over

Today - just speech, Dr's appointment & costco - I got one of those Jabra Bluetooth speakerphones for the car....getting ready for the Handsfree Law to kick in I think in July! Yikes

I didn't get a chance to SPT, it was such an easy one too - maybe I'll still try SPT (Thursday!).....

8 comments:

  1. wow you keep so busy! way to be productive. and thinking ahead is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap is that law coming in july-dang im screwed!!

    45 bucks for bread!! nice to help the youth like that--

    oh grace--how is she--i bet her kids are so old now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, 45 bucks for bread I too would make them eat every crumb. But, it is going to a good cause. I remember those auctions we had in our ward. We did cakes and there were some expensive cakes going home that evening. Pretty Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how busy life is going to be as my kids get older. I need to enjoy it now when we've got nothing going on. I can't believe you didn't go to your enrichment activity this week! Shame on you. Ours was tonight and I'm glad it's over. TTA=Tuesday Tell All

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me tired! We were just debating whether to do a camp fundraiser or not. (I think I'd rather pay a babysitter a few nights than buy an overpriced loaf of bread.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got to pay 35 for a cake plus 30 to get in the door for the dinner. I gave most of the cake away so that I wouldn't be tempted.

    I didn't know CA was having a law for hands free. I want one of those for my car. It would be so much easier!

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands free?! Yikes. We left just in time...what's STP?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should really add a few more things to your to do list! ;)

    I'm glad you were able to squeeze in some fun, among the errands, though!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!