Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, March 4

SPT - EXTRA!

This week's SPT made me stop and think - I'm kind of an open book, no surprises here - but then when I got dressed, it came to me - literally - here's something a little "Extra" about me......

I ALWAYS find cash - today it was in my pocket - yuck, I know, didn't wash my pants I guess last time! Today it was $30. Kind of a funny thing to notice about yourself - however - I always find money in pockets, drawers, the washer, in the car, and Linda will testify, I used to call her after I found cash - but it became too frequent an occurrence - but it's not normally much, $5 or $10 bucks - but hey, it sure makes my day! Guess I should just do a better job checking my pockets after I change my clothes!!

Got in a short 2.5 miles on the treadmill today - then Ian came home "sick" - I just think he's allergic to Mondays since we haven't had school on them for the last few weeks!

20 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucky you to be finding cash stashed away...love that! Everytime I read your blog I'm amazed with how you keep up with all of your busy schedules! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it when I find cash in my pockets!! Lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I used to have a pair of pants that I began to call my magic pants after I found money in the pocket almost every time I wore them! It was like a miracle. Man, I miss those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats too funny!!! Growing up I would always leave money in my pockets and my mom would find it when she did my laundry and she would keep it. When I ran out of money and would ask her for it she would hand over MY cash and make it look like She was giving it to me. Pretty smart huh??? I love finding money too. Pretty exciting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can testify to that money thing too! it's not just dollars, sometimes it's euro too! i think you sent me some lira you found in your pockets way back when!
    all i ever find are coins that clink on the glass in our front load washer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome. I wish I could find some money in my clothes. Jeremy is always the one finding money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you lucky girl! I guess that means you are paying for lunch next time! wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, that's awesome. I only find change in the bottom of the washer periodically. I don't even get to get some out of the couch. My kids find it first.
    Totally extra special SPT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dangt i had a funny comment but it didnt take! rhghhghg lets see if i can be funny AGAIN...

    wow how nice to have money coming out of your pockets-does this mean if i send you my clothing..you'll find money in my pockets?? this could be very good for me!

    you had a MAD BUSY WEEK! geesh! i have NOTHING going on afterschool other then cheerleading on thur nights AROUND the corner at their school-i guess i need things to be easy right now?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that I would like to have that happen to me!
    Lucky you-

    ReplyDelete
  11. no way! how lucky are you! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love surprises like that. It makes me so happy to find cash like that in my pockets. Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, I want that special gift. What a clever thing to notice about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alright. THAT'S a cool trait. Did you ever see that Seinfeld episode about the exact same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can come find cash for me at my house any day! This definitely makes you extra special in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THat is a fun thing to always find. I am the finder of the money in this house. Only because nobody checks their clothes before the wash. I don't either, I find it all in my washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am definitely jealous of this extra you found. I NEVER am so lucky. Good for you putting in 2.5 miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! What a nice little EXTRA to have in your life! I haven't figured out anything EXTRA about me- my creativity is waining.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, i'd like to have something extra special like cash in my pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I do get to hear Holly say that she would a wad of cash in her pocket, drawer etc. I am lucky if i find a dollar in my pockets!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!