Just to give you an idea why I haven't been spending much blogging time....here's in a nutshell what we've been doing this week....I know I'm just writing about things you all do on a daily basis too!
Last weekend & Monday - Skiing in Tahoe, 2 ER visits (all non-ski related), 3 pharmacy visits, lots and lots of snow
Tuesday - Carpool, Preschool, ceramics, swim, Dr's appointment, cub scouts, piano, dance, basketball, tri-training (mike), yearbook project, girl scout bronze project
Wednesday - Speech, Read Across America day, babysit, carpool, baseball, dance, YW, Bunco, tri-training (mike)
Thursday - Preschool, Carpool, cleaners, Mac Class, DI, baseball, dance, meal prep group, tri training (mike)
Friday - Whew, I went swimming! Birthday shopping, Disco Bingo Night, 6th Grade dance, bday party
Saturday - 6am - 41 mile bicycle ride, Mike tri-training, 7am babysitter, 7am - Dance convention, 9am DI, 10AM baseball, 12 pm Basketball, 12pm baseball, dance convention, 4pm birthday party
Today - choir, dance convention, Lucas throws up right before going to church................
I guess my lists don't include homework, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry......I just know when we're old I'm going to be soooooo bored! :)
That is a serious amount of things to do! Holy cow. The er visits are never good and now having a little one throwing up? Hope it gets better for you!
ReplyDeleteWhew. I hope you're feeling a great sense of accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteI had one of those wonderous weeks where I hardly had to go anywhere. Sometimes it is so nice to just forget what day it is and take it easy.
Our life is so parallel it's freaky. I guess that is what happens when you have older kids right? That is some seriously jam packed days. I hope this week is lighter...but I am sure it's just the same. Way to go on the bike ride!! And ugh about throwing up. I hope no one else gets sick.
ReplyDeleteWow, you really need to stop being so dang LAZY! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt ofetn amazes me all the stuff we women can manage to fit into a day/week! Hope things lighten up soon...then again, who wants to have NOTHING to do, right?
Wow! Super Mom! Good Luck this week.
ReplyDelete