Countdown to Hawaii

Tuesday, April 22

Blustery Weekend


I felt like Winnie the Pooh this weekend, we literally almost blew away! We had a horrific wind storm, and the worst part was - we had back to back baseball games on Saturday and it was freezing!!!!

It wasn't very fun sitting in the wind - I felt yucky all night after it and on Sunday - even at church I thought - I should just go home!

I got to go to lunch with Linda & her sister Julie & mom today, it was nice - we took the bigger/little kids to the drop-in day care - gotta love it! We had yummy Tomatino's - Linda and I decided we must be giant pigs next to her mom & sister, they couldn't finish their Piadine, Linda and I had NO problem!!! Ha ha.... our nice waiter Dexter took our pix, hopefully Linda uploads it to the blog!

I feel like we've been just going on autopilot lately - just baseball, baseball, dance, and baseball.... well, off to another game in 5 mins, just wanted you to know I didn't blow away!

4 comments:

  1. The wind must of blown over the mountain to us. It was crazy windy this weekend. It even snowed Sat. night. Glad you didn't blow away...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was hard on those kids, playing in all that wind! Hopefully, someday when they're famous ball players and Miss America they'll remember their dedicated Mama and start taking care of you in the fabulous manner to which you plan on becoming accustomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed Human Footprint even though I had planned to watch it! We live in a really windy area and it drives me crazy!! Makes cool days freezing and warm days cool. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was windy here. I didn't even want to be outside. So glad we're not yet into the sporting events that we have to attend. I would have died being out there.

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!