Countdown to Hawaii

Wednesday, April 23

I'm addicted

Well not completely - but my 20th HS reunion is coming up - yes I'm on the planning committee.... crazy - but anyway - everyone is on Facebook.com, it's kinda like that other one, what is it called? Oh yeah, MySpace - totally have never looked into doing it - but my girl friend Louise kept telling me to log on - there is the BEST picture of me on there, it is HILARIOUS!!! I'll see if I can download it - tons of my friends from HS are on there, so I finally broke down got an account and BAM, I have 35 friends.....seems to grow every time I look at it!!

Just means I have another website to keep track of - ugh!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't checked it yet. This is probably a good reason not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried logging onto it once..but it CRASHEd my system..so ive never been back..i keep having people sending me emails to join..but alas ONE MORE THING to stay on top of -no thanks (atleast not right now!)

    FUN 20th reunion-crap you're old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shut up you young 'un!!!! You're just still a baby!! Ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luick with keeping up with it! It is a great way to get in touch with freinds from days gone by, though! I did it for a while, but couldn't keep up the two. Right now, I'm barely managing one. Isn't it such a hectic time of year, with school drawing to a close?

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!