Lucas' bowling birthday party, Space Science Center Field Trip, Girl Scout delivery of shoes trip, Lucas creek field trip, last night's GNO to celebrate my friend Michelle's birthday........ Have a great weekend!
I had some other cute ones. I tried to upload on slide.com but it didn't like my photos - then I got tired of trying to post the pictures!!! Oh well - I tried :)
Yes, it was fun getting together. I didn't realize how long your hair is. I think you had it in a pony tail when we went to lunch and when you came over to Linda's for Landon's birthday party. Looks Great!!! If you are trying to stay away from Vegas heat then you better come now, because its not going to stay nice for very much longer. :)
ReplyDeleteSo many cute photos. I hate when I spend oodles of time and then something doesn't work. So frustrating.
ReplyDeleteFunny about myspace. My sister keeps trying to encourage me to get on, and I tell her that blogger is time consuming enough!
Good luck with your party planning!
fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteyour hair is sure long!
have a great weekend.. just let me know what you want on your wall!
Busy Woman! Looks like a fun week!
ReplyDeleteso fun to see so many photos!!
ReplyDeleteare those linda;s "sexy butt jeans"--her bum does look quite fabulous!! hahah
seriously your hair IS GETTING LONG!!
You are one busy mama! WHat fun times and great pictures to show for it!
ReplyDeleteBowling party, fun! When we took the boys for their birthday Ryan
ReplyDelete(7) kicked everyone's trash! :)
Fun times for the Crane family. Wish I would have known about Michelle's birthday - remember me for next year.
ReplyDeleteThose are some really fun pictures. It looks like you have had some really fun times over there!
ReplyDelete