Yeah - go Holly!! You're such an "old pro" at this (wink!). Your little blessing will be here soon and we are so happy for you and your family. A lady in my office is having twin girls today as well. Today must be Pink Friday.
I talked to Linda yesterday and she told me that the baby arrived! So exciting for you and your family especially your Tyler! I'm sure she's loving the baby!
All went well - I take it. Your Mom sent me an email describing your new little bundle of joy. I must admit that I too was a little nervous for you given your description the tour the nurse gave you days before your delivery.
Good luck!! I hope it goes well for you and the baby. How exciting! This pregnancy went to quickly... at least for me!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I can't wait to see pics and get all the details on your bundle of joy!
ReplyDeletewow! we will be thinking about you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!
good luck.. so exciting.. cant' wait to see the pictures.. I agree with Melinda- your pregnancy flew by for me too!
ReplyDeleteYeah! We will be waiting for the news!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Good luck! Hope she is a beautiful pink to match all the great clothes!
ReplyDeleteYeah - go Holly!! You're such an "old pro" at this (wink!). Your little blessing will be here soon and we are so happy for you and your family. A lady in my office is having twin girls today as well. Today must be Pink Friday.
ReplyDeletehugs & kisses
Good luck! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the baby; and the rest of the family.
ReplyDeleteHUGS~ best wishes to you and your new pink bundle!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you! Hope everything went well.
ReplyDeleteI talked to Linda yesterday and she told me that the baby arrived! So exciting for you and your family especially your Tyler! I'm sure she's loving the baby!
ReplyDeleteAll went well - I take it. Your Mom sent me an email describing your new little bundle of joy. I must admit that I too was a little nervous for you given your description the tour the nurse gave you days before your delivery.
ReplyDeleteHelp is on the way by way of the Grand Mothers.
By now you've had your baby. Hope all went well and can't wait to see the new addition. I've been thinking about you lots the past couple of days.
ReplyDelete