Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, November 3

Uncle Ryan in London

Uncle Ryan is our official first visitor to our new house! He was in France about the same time we were and was able to jet through London for the weekend before heading back to NYC. We hope it is the first of many trips!

Mike and the 3 bigger kids took him into town and they got to go to the London Bridge and the Tower of London. It was raining cats and dogs but they made the most of it!


Big Ben & Parliament!

London Bridges Falling Down!

Watch where you sit!
Chandler's France project that is due tomorrow - he has been working on it for a couple weeks. We included pictures of our trip as well. Good thing I brought a bunch of craft stuff! Unfortunately I've been going through my things and I'm missing TONS!!!

4 comments:

  1. How awesome to see a familiar face! That school project looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a visitor! I wish I could come and visit. I would come in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting to have family come to visit! Love the project! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome project! and way fun to have company!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!