Countdown to Hawaii

Friday, January 16

16 Years

(At Mike's 40th Surprise Party in July)

My how fast time flies - 16 years ago Mike & I were sealed in the Oakland Temple. It seems like a lifetime ago and yet seems like it was just yesterday. Here we are 16 years and 5 kids later - what an adventure. This year is low key - other anniversaries we've gone to Hawaii, Mexico on a cruise, Lake Tahoe, this year we're just going to dinner.

I wrote all the mushy stuff on Mike's birthday - he asked me this morning if I'd do it all over again...in a heartbeat (but in a different dress)

I love you Mike



This is a frozen cobweb from last week when it was -4 or so - it was so beautiful - I've never seen cobwebs frozen over like that! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a great date night. Sorry I missed BOTH of your calls- darn it! I need a new phone. Now it isnt even telling me who is calling------what next!

    That cobweb is so cool. I have never seen anything like it.

    XXXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary.. hope you have a great day!
    that is cute you took a picture of the cobweb.. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, how time flies... enjoy the day and dinner out. To celebrate a 16th on the 16th has to be good luck. And an iced over sparkly spiderweb-- even better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary.:)
    SO you were married in 1993?
    Ryan and i was also married in 1993.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cool cobweb. So pretty.

    Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cobweb is awesome. Happy anniversary (belated).

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was our 16th this year as well. We had to do a belated night out after My one and only got back.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!