This past Wednesday pushed the limits of science and physics - I was literally almost in two places at once!!!! Pack meeting was at 6:30, Tyler had dance 5:45-6:45 - then YW and I had to drop her at 7
But - that's not all - I had to help the boys decorate cakes for a cake contest and help them walk them into the school....with stroller, baby, & Lucas..... but all is well. They didn't win but they loved decorating the cakes and they wanted to bring them home to show Mike instead of eating them. So we have a cool train by Cman & a Treasure Chest by Ian-Bnian....It's blue because luckily Ian didn't make me mix the food coloring into the fondant to make brown - I've had blue fingers for the last 3 days!
I think I mentioned before - one of my callings in this ward is Activities - so if you have had any fun ones please let me know I need help!!!! Mike just got a new calling too - but I'll post more about that one another day!
Of course I couldn't resist another photo of Little Miss - she had a hard day yesterday - cried most of the day - so now she is sleeping in - not going to wake her!
Tonight is the 3rd Grade Performance - more school fun - this year is really going by very fast!
thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeletethose cakes are DARLING!! and that little girl is precious!
Thanks for all the blog posts! Even though your life has hit "warp speed x 10", I hope you know that time time you take for all the news on your wonderful family is appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThe boys' cakes are sooooo cool! They look like those cakes from the Food Network. I think the blue of Ian's treasure chest really makes the coins stand out. Much mo' bettah than brown.
I miss you and think of you every day. Love - Bec
Man your life is crazy! And I am with you on the cub scout thing. It's one of those callings I dread ever having. I have been in one primary presidency after another and I think I am ready to graduate!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little miss! And fun cakes!
Holly, I really think we are long lost twins. I HATE pack meeting and I honestly don't care who knows it. I know that's a horrible attitude, but that's how I roll. I can't believe you are so crazy busy..and in an unfamiliar environment too! Tristan is a doll as usual.
ReplyDeleteThose are really great looking cakes! What did the winning cake look like?!
ReplyDeleteThose are some seriously impressive cakes! What a TON of work. As far as activities go...hmmmm...I'm still thinking food so...a pie eating contest???? There could be winners for the best pie-you could throw in ice cream too...
ReplyDeleteIn a selfish way I am happy Mason doesn't do Scouts--he would be at a campout every other weekend it seems. On the other hand, he's/we are missing out on fun stuff like this cake fete (at least we had his Pinewood Derby years ago :). Nico is psyched to be a cub, though. Sorry I couldn't be there to help you this Wed.! Marina had a GS thing. Love the baby girl.
ReplyDeletewow that cake looks great.! YOU are such a busy and Wonderful MOM!:)
ReplyDelete