Countdown to Hawaii

Monday, January 19

We love visitors


Our friends Judy, Stuart, Alex & Cameron from CA came to visit us. It wasn't planned and they were just stopping through because Stuart's father passed away so they came here for family but we're so glad they could make time to come and see us even if it was short. We had plans to go out to dinner - I had arranged for Mary Poppins to come babysit the kids so it worked out really well. Judy brought us a great care package of goldfish, bath & body works & Robeez for Tristan!
(Boys and their toys...)

It seems like there is pretty much either Italian or Indian here - unless you want fish & chips or minced pies.

We had a nice weekend though just running Tyler to dance mostly and visiting with our friends. It has warmed up a little so the boys washed the cars to get all that wonderful salt off. Today was lots of rain and the LOUDEST thunder I've heard in my life!

The kids are all doing well - we got Tyler back into dancing, the boys are doing cubs and clubs at school and Lucas just goes with the flow. I went to Baby Gap the other day and cashed in on their 75% off sale - Tristan got some sweet outfits - lucky girl!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. When is a good time to come? Let us know and maybe we can work around that. I would love to come and visit. Your little one is getting so big. She doesn't look like a little newborn anymore. They grow up way too fast. She looks a lot like Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun to have friends come for a visit.
    I have to agree with Julie, Tristan is growing up so fast and is way cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweetie! She's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was such a good time with friends. Tristan is darling! She looks like a perfect little Gerber baby doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little outfit! So cute. That is so great you got more visitors. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tristan is so beautiful! I am so excited that Gabbie will have a cousin her own age. I was worried for a bit that my kids would be the loners in the Crane family because my brother is no where near close to getting married and having kids. We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!