Tristan is smiling already
There's another place to visit by our house called Painshill Park - it is a great visitor's area with lots of land and an old buildings (castle-like of course). Lot's of open space for the kids to run about as well. We went to visit while still on holiday but they were closing - we'll have to go back another day. Cman loves to take pictures.
Another fun place near our house is Garson's Farm - during the summer and fall you can pick your own fruits and vegetables but it was cold when we went so we just went shopping. Lucas found a microphone to practice his guitar hero songs - he was rockin' out to Twisted Sister I think...
Tristan's first Christmas
Oh Tristan looks so CUTE!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting about all the fun place you have been to. I enjoy reading about them.
Tristan is so darn cute! Every time you name a place you have been I don't know why I think of the places from Thomas the Tank movies. Call me lame. It must bee all the little british singers they have in between the movies.
ReplyDeleteHolly, Tristan is beautiful!!! It looks like you have been having tons of fun!!! You look great for just having a baby!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJake and I think that baby Tristan looks like her big sister Tyler!
ReplyDeleteTristan is adorable.. how fun to have that sweet baby in your home!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little baby Tristan is! It is so cool that you have so many fun places to visit there!
ReplyDeleteHolly, You are truly amazing! I can't believe you take the time to comment on my blog/FB. You must be doing this while you're nursing. I can't believe Tristan is smiling already. I mailed you a Christmas card. I hope you got it. Thanks for sending us one too. Enjoy each moment with your baby. I don't have to tell you that they grow up too fast!
ReplyDeleteP.S. It's so crazy to see a totally different day and time when I leave a comment. It's weird thinking you're on the other side of the world!
ReplyDelete