Countdown to Hawaii

Saturday, October 31

Day 23: Happy Halloween

We arrived in Utah and have been having a good time playing with grandma & grandpa bob. Tristan got to play with cousin Gabby on Halloween - they were so cute together! We had a fun visit with them and ate yummy Halloween Chili that grandma made. After that I went to The Smith's new mansion!! Seriously I was getting lost in their house! The Smith boys still give me my hugs and kisses - even though Dallin & Bowen are taller than me now! Their cousins were over from Vegas - the only thing missing were the rest of the Crane kids for Halloween! So sad! But at least Tristy got to do her first Trick or Treating - she loved taking the candy out of the pumpkin more than in.

And of course I finally got to hold sweet little Grayson! Such a doll and he looks just like Dallin & Landon - it was a great First Halloween for Tristy-Lu!






7 comments:

  1. How fun to get to see Linda and her cute fam! She looks amazing by the way! Tristan is such a doll, she has the sweetest face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan looks so cute! How fun to be able to be with Linda! I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun that you are able to see your friend Linda!
    GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...Linda just had a baby? How does she get off having a cute body like that? Jeez...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so great you got to come to the US and see Linda! glad you made it okay! you guys look great! Tristan is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, first of all i was not trying to act like a super model in that picture. I was FORCED to have a picture taken of me so i did some hideous poses. She needs to post the one of me straddling the pole! haha

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!