I have had this year long saga going with my Kenmore Frontloading washing machine, I cannot believe what a headache it has given me.... Last year my washer went out- it was only 2 years old at the time - there was a bolt loose and it every time it spinned it basically got out of whack and seared off the bolt holding it together... the fix it guy "did me a favor" and replaced 3-4 parts at once because it was such a mess - well they had to keep coming out, I had to get a rental, blah blah blah ..... well by the end of it all, I was one visit short of them lemon lawing it, basically because the tech did all the parts at once instead of one more separate call - so here I am at the end of my rolling 12 months still having problems and so I waited ALL afternoon again - he just called, surprise - he isn't coming.....
I'm ready to sell my machines on Craig's List!!
WHAT? how frustrating!!! i bet your soooo bugged!!!
ReplyDelete