Countdown to Hawaii

Thursday, April 5

Recovering

My head has been hurting so much! Don't know if I'm starting to get migraines, have really horrid allergies or have a brain tumor...... Monday I came home - luckily Mike was working in town - and went to bed at 4pm, didn't rise until I had to pick the kids up from school at 3pm Tuesday. I don't know how people function with them, or rather, I see how people "don't" function because of them!

I cannot find my battery charger for my camera, but I took some cute pictures of the boys at Chuck E Cheese's for their birthdays. Lucas' bday is 4/4/04, is the 4th kid - he's such an easy little guy. His speech is coming along quite well with his therapy and it's funny trying to decipher all his little quips. He loves playing with "Hay" (Hayden) so it was super fun for them to be together yesterday. I'll have to find those pictures...

I excited for spring break, not the constant kid noise or the in-fights at home, but for the sleeping in, no homework, no baseball practice, no dance every night!!!!!

And what is wrong with people? Why is Sanjaya in the middle group of contestants??!!!

1 comment:

  1. ugh dont get me started on sanjaya! what a freak!

    i too am looking forward to spring break..but not the other stuff you mentioned! ill have to try to keep kids entertained-can i say beach time!!

    i hit the gym every morning 5-6 days a week at 9 or 930am..im there about 1-1.5 hours..its my sanity hour!

    sorry and scary about the migraines!

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure to leave a comment!! I love to read them Let me know that you stopped by!